Tuesday 31 December 2013

Thirteen things that happened in 2013

It's nearly an hour into the new year for me and I've been remembering all the things that have happened last year and have come up with my to thirteen. This is only a quick list, but I felt like I had to share it. If any one wants the full stories to any thing, fear not, some of them are future posts.

13. I learned how to surf.
12. I read the whole of Les Miserables.
11. I met Lord Voldemort.
10. I saw Matilda in the West End.
9. I went to Bath on a school trip.
8. I went to my first concert.
7. I had a water fight with my friends at school.
6. I saw Les Miserables in the theatre and cinema.
5. I made so many new friends.
4. I finally stood up to people in my class.
3. After a long ordeal, my mum was fine.
2. Getting a B in my science GCSE.
1. Cloud Hopping and Bump.

I'm sorry if this seems a bit vague, but all will be revealed soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment